Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MYFICO Comparison scores

tag
Columbiaheat5

MYFICO Comparison scores

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have any recent myfico scores compared to what the lender showed on recent pulls? This is on the mortgage loan side.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
user5387
Valued Contributor

Re: MYFICO Comparison scores

I believe that mortgage lenders typically use the 04 series of scores, which matches the EQ 04 sold here.  The others sold here are EX 08 and TU 98, and are unlikely to match.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Understanding-FICO-Scoring/Mortgage-lenders-and-FICO/td-p/2635863

Message 2 of 7
georgeramosjr
Message 3 of 7
Columbiaheat5

Thank you for the replies I just submitted my mortgage appliction today for a JUMBO loan and I need 740 or better score on middle.

MYFICO Scores are:

Experian 806

Transunion 782

Equifax 771

I will post what the lenders scores were when I get them.

Message 4 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@Columbiaheat5 wrote:

Thank you for the replies I just submitted my mortgage appliction today for a JUMBO loan and I need 740 or better score on middle.

MYFICO Scores are:

Experian 806

Transunion 782

Equifax 771

Good luck! I am sure there will be no issues.

Message 5 of 7
Columbiaheat5

@Columbiaheat5 wrote:

MYFICO Scores are:

Experian 806

Transunion 782

Equifax 771

Just got the news back from my lender and the middle score was 767. He didn't tell me which one it was but I will find out tomorrow the exact scores from all 3.

The score is lower then all 3 of the MY FICO scores.

Message 6 of 7
Columbiaheat5

@Columbiaheat5 wrote:

@Columbiaheat5 wrote:

MYFICO Scores are:

Experian 806

Transunion 782

Equifax 771

Just got the news back from my lender and the middle score was 767. He didn't tell me which one it was but I will find out tomorrow the exact scores from all 3.

The score is lower then all 3 of the MY FICO scores.

So the score above was by Transunion at 767 by USBank Mortgage....MY FICO.com score for Transunion was 782 so a difference of 15 points...So pretty close.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.