Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid and Removed Collections

tag
Gator2
New Visitor

Paid and Removed Collections

Hello, I am very new here but wanted to get some information. I only had 1 collection on my reports and recently I paid it in full and had it removed from my report. Dose anyone has any idea how much my score will increase. All other entries are good.

Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
donkort
Valued Contributor

Re: Paid and Removed Collections

Was the collection deleted from all three bureaus?

I would say you will get a decent score increase as a result of you having no collections, versus one collection.  

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 2 of 6
Gator2
New Visitor

The commitment is they will report on the first (tomorrow) and will be complete deletion on all there.

@donkort wrote:

Was the collection deleted from all three bureaus?

I would say you will get a decent score increase as a result of you having no collections, versus one collection.  

Message 3 of 6
donkort
Valued Contributor

I hope this deletion is reflected in your score immediately.

FICO 8: EQ 810; TU 816; EX 822 as of 7/5/2022
Message 4 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Gator2 wrote:

Hello, I am very new here but wanted to get some information. I only had 1 collection on my reports and recently I paid it in full and had it removed from my report. Dose anyone has any idea how much my score will increase. All other entries are good.

Thanks

A lot.

Congratulations!

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 5 of 6
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

No we can't really tell you how your scores will react. However, it's likely that whatever points you lost when the collection first popped up will be the same amount you get back once it's deleted.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.