Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help with fico Transunion question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help with fico Transunion question

I have a USA platinum card that i have not used opened 2/06--i just used it for ----the first time in 1/08
I ran my report through fico --the card was reported on 2/5/08 as on time never late ---with a balance of $2 ---payment of $27 and high usuage of $149  Avail credit limt is 12.500.  The problem i have is that in fico simulater the high avalable credit is not used in my formula to calculate utility.  Can someone explain why,  Im thinkin that transunion has torport to fico, and fico has not gotten back to them---p-anyway its wrong----- I ran report 2/16/08 as well
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Please help with fico Transunion question

Hi, lalahouse, sometimes things look screwy on FICO reports, especially with TU. What are you seeing where?

So on screen 2, if it lists your util as either positive or negative, what percentage does it show? And what do you think that the util ought to be?

Then over on the accounts list, what is it showing your credit limit as?

Some CC's don't report properly because the CCC codes them wrong. What is the exact title of your card? --especially if it includes terms like "Signature."
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.