Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier 3B Upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Premier 3B Upgrade

I just upgraded to the Premier 3B account. Called customer service and had my Ultimate subscription cancelled. I also informed the rep that my monthly payment was scheduled to come out today. He said he's glad I called so early, so now we can cancel that payment and I could use it for the Premier account. 

I also want to share that ALL of my previous reports and alerts are still there. I downloaded my old reports and saved them before the switch thinking they would go away, but they are there. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Premier 3B Upgrade

Are you still enrolled in Ultimate as of today? (Under My Subscriptions)

If you are enrolled in Premier there, I would assume all of your reports are still there because they were either viewed in beta, or possibly because you didn't cancel mid-cycle like the rest of us.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, the account was cancelled while I was on the phone, and I received the cancellation email while I was on the phone. 

The rep said the system will not allow you to be enrolled in both products at one time. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, the account was cancelled while I was on the phone, and I received the cancellation email while I was on the phone. 

The rep said the system will not allow you to be enrolled in both products at one time. 

Cancellation and unenrollment are two different things. But yes, that is correct you cannot be enrolled in two products concurrently. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I understand that. 

I'll update if the information from my Ultimate subscription goes away. 

Message 5 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Just got Premiere. Cancelled Ultimate 2 days ago.. Waited a day until today. Called support due to a few problems getting it. She put me on hold. Came back on and said login in which was my old Ultimate dashboard. She said click on MyFICO. Then cart. There it was. Entered my card since its deleted once Ultimate was cancelled. Order went through and now had todays updated 3B scores. All old pulls for reports were gone.

But I downloaded them all before cancelling Ultimate. Score history graph still loaded from Ultimate over to Premiere. And all the alerts since I joined 01/16 still there. So its all set. She said it will take 30 minutes for everything to kick in. Awesome!

Uninstalled phone app. Re-installed. Logged in. And Premiere is now on the phone app too! All updated with todays 3B

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called Myfico to enroll in Premier. She (Ingrid) told me it was a beta product and not available for the general public unless I received an email with a special code. Any truth to that?

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.