Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real estate data

tag
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Real estate data

When I look at dif scores every month it always says that lack of real estate data hurts my score is there a easy way to get this type data on report i own my home paid cash and have no desire to get another one

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Real estate data

I take it you dont have any open installment loans on your report. If not. Some common types of installment accounts may include student loans, personal loans, auto loans, and mortgages. But your house is paid for. You could get a personal loan from your bank just to have a installment loan report. Dont go near amything that list as a consumer finance loan for furniture and such. Doesnt have to be a large amount.

Message 2 of 5
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Get a HELOC

Message 3 of 5
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

I have 2 car loans currently and have had personal loans in the past ...

As for Heloc it's a older double wide I own it and the land thou

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@howellco2 wrote:
I have 2 car loans currently and have had personal loans in the past ...

As for Heloc it's a older double wide I own it and the land thou

Mortgages (and other home-related loans) are absolutely unnecessary if a person wants a high FICO score.  Many people have reported a perfect FICO score (850) with no home loans.

What we should do is focus on the real concern of the OP which is to improve his score.

Howell, your signature says that your current scores are:

TU 667 EQ 665 EX 659

Are those accurate currently?  Where are you getting those scores?  Have you pulled your reports lately?  (Reports are different from scores.)

We can help you (a) diagnose why your scores are low and (b) improve them.  A mortgage will not help your scores, but there are many other things that will.

In order to do that we will need to ask you many questions about your profile.  If you are up for that, let us know.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.