FICO® Score 8
Powered by Equifax
Three Bureau Report with Score
Generated: Today

FICO® Score 8
Powered by Experian
Three Bureau Report with Score
Generated: Today

Transunion really sucks, still to this day hasn't updated along with others. I'm assuming I'm supposed to wait 60 days for them still showing 38% util and a pfd. It's been 41 days now 😩
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

Re: 😡 SERIOUSLY!!!

...or it could be myfico. Why is this in approvals?

Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wrong forum so this will be moved before too long.

Message 3 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sorry op. :/ Hope it updates soon.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 4 of 14
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Were you approved for a new Fico score?

Message 5 of 14
redbeard
Frequent Contributor

Credit bureaus report what is reported to them. They usually do so within 24 hours, if not immediately.

Odds are, if something hasn't updated on a fresh pull of the credit report, the creditor did not report it to them. It is highly unlikely they are just sitting on an update that they haven't done.

This is different from a monitoring service where score updates are delayed due to triggers getting misplaced or not actually going off. You are talking about the credit bureau not updating something reported to them. Again, that happens almost immediately.

Have the creditor resubmit to TU.

Dan
Just trying to get my scores to rise from the dead......

Wait.... I think I just heard a heartbeat!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you getting your scores here from myFico?

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, credit check total here. & other apps. & it's only transunion, weird thing is is cap 1 favors transunion and the stupid card tracker hasn't updated in over 40 days too lol.
Message 8 of 14
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh yea the cap1 credit tracker is notorious for updating slowly lol

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
No, credit check total here. & other apps. & it's only transunion, weird thing is is cap 1 favors transunion and the stupid card tracker hasn't updated in over 40 days too lol.

Oh I see. I was having a similar issue a few months ago with TransUnion being super slow to update here at myFico, but now I'm having issues with Experian. Let me give you an example, I got a CLI from Amex and had a major balance change in the beginning of July. My statement cut on July 14th and Amex reported to the bureaus on the 15th (I know this because I can see it on CK for TU and EQ). Yet it wasn't until yesterday that I got the Experian alert about it here on myFico (that's 20 days later). So I think the issue is with whatever credit monitoring service and not so much the bureau.

The reason this bothers me so much is because I pay for a monitoring service to monitor my credit reports for any changes. If someone had stolen my identity and opened new accounts, not alerting me to this for 20 days (or in your case 40 days)  is a huge problem. They could do a lot of damage to my credit in that time. I'm mean seriously, I get alerted immediately (most of the time) with CK and CS and they're free.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.