Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP help..

tag
JoMellow
Established Contributor

SP help..

I've got the 3B monitoring but the reporting doesn't show SP's..

I also use Experian *check your reports again* that shows who has SP'd you recently..

What report/website can I use to find out and monitor when TU and EQ sp? 

Original Scores: EQ FICO 645, TU 672, EX FICO 663 (4/2014)
Current Scores: EQ FICO 824, TU 840, EX FICO 826 (3/2018)
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: SP help..

Reports pulled from Annual Credit Report.com show those soft pulls and are generally more complete than the reports you get elsewhere.

Message 2 of 12
JoMellow
Established Contributor

If I want to review them regularly then I'd have to buy the reports each time (after getting my one free annual report per year)? 

Message 3 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Yes, that's true. I doubt any of the reports included in any of the credit monitoring products provide SPs, though I'm sure others here will chime in if any such monitoring services do exist. Depending on how often you'll feel the need to monitor your SPs, you may want to weigh the cost of additional ACR pulls vs. monitoring services that include SPs, if any exist.

Message 4 of 12
JoMellow
Established Contributor

I'm more than a bit curious to be honest - to see how often and who of my creditors are sp'ing on a regular basis.. but sometimes it's more practical to leave the curiosity alone. I have a free ACR available soon - I'll wait til then and then maybe do a 6 month comparison.

Thanks for your insight. 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Get your free credit report from annualcreditreport.com..... {Edited to remove discussion of credit repair tactics not allowed-MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator}

Message 6 of 12
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

After viewing my soft pulls a few times, I qucikly lost interest.

Message 7 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

I agree. Pretty uninteresting stuff after the first look. (but still a good question)

Message 8 of 12
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Get your free credit report from annualcreditreport.com..... {Edited}

Thanks - I got it.  Lucky I did because there was actually something that didn't belong there so I've filed a dispute with them.  

Message 9 of 12
JoMellow
Established Contributor

@RobertEG wrote:

After viewing my soft pulls a few times, I qucikly lost interest.

I was partially interested because there was a fairly big change to my credit file rececntly so I am curious to see who is looking at me and if I needed to be looking back at them.  I also just did a 3x on AMEX and requested a few cards closed; so along with viewing the SP's I want to see what effect (if any) there is on these account changes.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.