Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score update from FICO.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score update from FICO.

Hello everyone, just giving an update that I did receive my new score from discover creditscoreboard and it says that my 733 score went up to a 737. But on credit karma it states that my 735 score with them with down 3 points. They all have the same credit information just different score. I went from 1% to 3% utilization and in my pervious post I was worried if my score with drop from that and from keeping a balance on 2/3 cards. So I’m not sure which one is accurate.
Btw I get my FICO Score from discover it every month this is how I see my FICO score. It has not been updated on the discover app since 8/27/18 but on 9/8/18 I went on the discover score board and it said a 737 with all of my recent activity on there.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score update from FICO.

Do you mean creditscorecard instead of creditscoreboard?

Discover creditscorecard gives you FICO 8 from Experian, Discover IT gives you FICO 8 from TransUnion. Credit Karma on the other hand doesn't provide FICO scores at all, it provides VantageScore 3.0 which is rarely used by lenders, reason why it's different from FICO scores you get from Discover. Ignore CK scores and pay attention to FICO 8 from Discover.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.