cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no fico score. When will I have one?

tag
crystal0920
Valued Member

Still no fico score. When will I have one?

Today marks 6 months credit history for me. I went to check my fico scores just for a starting point of my scores. It keeps saying unbale to generate score as does not meet criteria. I have 3 credit cards, and one revolving account. Only 1 of the cards have the 6 month history if that matters. The account opened November 2013.

Fico scores 6/1/14 Ex 680 Eq 668 TU 692

Cap 1 Unsecured $750 / Cap 1Secured $200 / Kay's $300 / BOA $500 partial secured / Badcock account $1,200

Denied: Kohls, Discover IT, Barclays, DCU
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Still no fico score. When will I have one?

@crystal0920 wrote:

Today marks 6 months credit history for me. I went to check my fico scores just for a starting point of my scores. It keeps saying unbale to generate score as does not meet criteria. I have 3 credit cards, and one revolving account. Only 1 of the cards have the 6 month history if that matters. The account opened November 2013.

Has it reported for the month of April? I doubt it has since this is April 1st.  You need to give your profile to to report 6 full months- check back May

Message 2 of 5
YahComb
Established Contributor

it's only been 5 months since november 1st. a little hasty there lol

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 3 of 5
crystal0920
Valued Member

I was figuring it shows reporting in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, And March. So I guess whenever Cap one reports for April it will make 6 months and show a score in May. Oh well, waited this long what's another month.

Fico scores 6/1/14 Ex 680 Eq 668 TU 692

Cap 1 Unsecured $750 / Cap 1Secured $200 / Kay's $300 / BOA $500 partial secured / Badcock account $1,200

Denied: Kohls, Discover IT, Barclays, DCU
Message 4 of 5
JLK93
Established Contributor

@crystal0920 wrote:

I was figuring it shows reporting in Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, And March. So I guess whenever Cap one reports for April it will make 6 months and show a score in May. Oh well, waited this long what's another month.

Nov 1st to Dec 1st  -- 1 month
Dec 1st to Jan 1st  --  2 months

Jan 1st to Feb 1st  --  3 months

Feb 1st to Mar 1st  --  4 months

Mar 1st to Apr 1st  --  5 months

Apr 1st to May 1st  --  6 months

Your score will generate on May 1st.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.