Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success and thanks!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success and thanks!

Hey All,

I started reading these forums back in August '07 and wanted to share a small bit of success and appreciation for all the knowledge thats on here and the time you guys spend posting and helping us out! I feel very in control of my finances and credit picture now, which is a nice change from the "fear" of wondering what my credit score was, ignoring it because I "just didnt want to know!"

When I first joined last August I had a BK that was set to fall off in March 2008, and my scores were 580 ( Eq ), 602 ( Ex ), & 610 ( Trans ). I have since thoroughly combed all my reports for errors and filed appropriate disputes, paid my CC debt down to 27% Util, got a 0% balance transfer for a year on the rest and my scores are now 672 ( Eq ), 708 ( Trans ), & 676 ( Ex ) so I have had some nice success by learning, following advice, and being smart with my $$.

I am looking forward to them going up more since I have good habit patterns established now. I really owe it all to you guys and what I learned here, I wouldn't have had a clue how this stuff works otherwise - so thank you very much!

Dave.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Success and thanks!

WTG!! Smiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 3
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Success and thanks!

Congratulations on those scores!!!
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.