cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU FICO-8 657 > 730 but same ULT%...?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU FICO-8 657 > 730 but same ULT%...?

Thank you.  I'm trying to stay positive about it.  But, since my whole satisfaction is dependant upon Experian and American Express being able to expand my membership with them, I'm having a hard time caring.  Smiley Sad

It seems like all premium cards care about Experian.  And they are the hardest to please.  

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be glad it never affected Equifax and you don’t have to deal with them.

I think it’s in the process of updating at Experian from what you said, just give it a little time. Sometimes get things to get behind dealing with millions of files. If your capital one hasn’t updated yet, as it regularly does, that’s also an indication they may be behind.

To be honest my Navy was a couple days behind on Experian just recently, so they’re probably just running a little behind I wouldn’t worry. (They’re always late at the other 2 bureaus, so I consider that a normal with them, considering Experian is typically the quickest and most reliable in my opinion

As for premium cards that do not use EX, how about the AR? I think US Bank pulls TU almost exclusively, in addition to the alternative bureaus.
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

No updates this morning either.  

These are electronic systems so not sure if a bank holiday has anything to do with it.  

Hmm.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can always call them, but I’d probably give it seven days at least.
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.