Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transunion Score Analysis Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Transunion Score Analysis Question

I am a Scorewatch subscriber and just pulled my other two scores today. Total are as follows.

TU 755    EQ 763   EX 774

I looked at the TU detail and it says that the total non-mortgage debt is a negative factor. The amount is $22k. About $21k of that is student loan debt, which isn't exactly revolving.

Is that normal?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Transunion Score Analysis Question

Non-revolving debt and its utilization is a factor, it just isn't scored as harshly as revolving debt.

You have great scores and the higher up you go the pickier the comments will be.

Do you have a high percent of the debt remaining from the total loan amount? Often times this message will go away once the % utilized goes down a bit.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, it is clearly not holding you back much.
Message 2 of 4
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Anything over 750 and they start being really sill about what is holding your score down.  Until you reach 800, when they usually stop whining!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My utilization on a macro level is around 3%. I do have one card that's at about 13%, but that's abnormal since I went on vacation in July. Normally that one account sits under 10% and I pay in full every month.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.