Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuscani IIB

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Tuscani IIB

Seems as if there are three lines two credit cards one store line of credit which don't show on any credit report as negative accounts. All showed pays as agreed and zero balance. date of last activity is the date of my BK7. In the detail it says closed by credit grantor. I have quite a few closed/inactive accounts that I closed myself that were in good standing at the time. These also say pays as agreed yada yada. Do the closed by credit grantor drop off in 7 years from last date or are they actually considered "accounts in good standing" and help my score for another few years. this is a bit confusing. When i looked at my reports a few years ago these looked ugly. charge offs lates things like that. Have they magically morphed into closed/inactive accounts in good standing? None of the reports, free or paid for that I have seen the last few months report any negative accounts.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Tuscani IIB

smallfry wrote:
Seems as if there are three lines two credit cards one store line of credit which don't show on any credit report as negative accounts. All showed pays as agreed and zero balance. date of last activity is the date of my BK7. In the detail it says closed by credit grantor. I have quite a few closed/inactive accounts that I closed myself that were in good standing at the time. These also say pays as agreed yada yada. Do the closed by credit grantor drop off in 7 years from last date or are they actually considered "accounts in good standing" and help my score for another few years. this is a bit confusing. When i looked at my reports a few years ago these looked ugly. charge offs lates things like that. Have they magically morphed into closed/inactive accounts in good standing? None of the reports, free or paid for that I have seen the last few months report any negative accounts.

I believe IIB accounts have the same reporting period as any other account. If they are not reporting as negative I wouldn't worry. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Tuscani IIB

@Tuscani wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

I believe IIB accounts have the same reporting period as any other account. If they are not reporting as negative I wouldn't worry. Smiley Happy

Thanks. I feel better about that now.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.