Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHERE'S MY POINTS?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WHERE'S MY POINTS?

think we need some new legislation to stop this nonsense of these credit companies not updating in a timely fashion. I have not received a new score since January 19th and here it is April 1 and NOTHING. I have now lost 2 months of positive scoring and no way to get them back.
Because I guarantee they will not be retroactive.

I contacted all my credit reporters and I have proof that they reported for January, February and March but I have nothing.

THIS IS NONSENSE.

I reported to the FTC but all they do is take a report.

Who do I write, my congressman?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WHERE'S MY POINTS?

@Anonymous wrote:
Because I guarantee they will not be retroactive.

Oh, but it will.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your score is a snapshot in time.  It doesn't matter what points you had or didn't have last month, because no creditor can ever pull your March 2008 credit report.  Once any updates hit your reports, the change is instantaneous.

Or it could be that your score has not changed.  Sometimes mine stay the same or within 2 points for several months in a row.

Where are you getting your reports from?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

masdeocho wrote:
Your score is a snapshot in time.  It doesn't matter what points you had or didn't have last month, because no creditor can ever pull your March 2008 credit report.  Once any updates hit your reports, the change is instantaneous.

Or it could be that your score has not changed.  Sometimes mine stay the same or within 2 points for several months in a row.

Where are you getting your reports from?

pulled info from myfico and equifax has not updated since January, which would be a FTC issue which I already reported. This has happened before with them. And I only received 2 points when it happened.

Thanks. 
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.