Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Score does Capital One Use?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: What Score does Capital One Use?

i wish they would have given me my score with my venture I received last week. my cap 1 cards dont come with any information. no limit, no apr no score lol. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't understand why Capital one used fico 4! everyone else uses Fico 8. I was shocked when the score they gave me was 40 points lowers than my fico 8 score 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just approved for the cap one quicksilver and they used Fico 04....

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Experian fico score from freecreditscore.com is showing 737 but when I got the letter explaining why I got declined it's showing that my score is 691.  I called the capital one applications department to ask which model was used and they told me that they were not trained to know that information.  They also told me that the underwriting department at capital one does not give any information to capital one customers about their scoring procedures.   Some people on myfico are saying that maybe the fico4 model is being used.  What major factors differentiate the fico04 from the fico08?   

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's Fico 4 I assure you....why I have no idea but the use Fico 4.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.