Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a way to start a new month!!

tag
nathan
Frequent Contributor

What a way to start a new month!!

My last ca fell off today and my fico went from 690 to 773. Ca was due to fall off in dec 2010, but tu decided to drop it early. My tu is now derog-free. This is a milestone for me because when I started this process in 2007, my  scores were 501, 504, 545. My eq today is 661(still reporting the ca that fell off tu), and the lst time I checked my exp in feb, it was 654 with 4 ca. My exp only has one ca as of now, so I think it is very possible I may be at 700 or close. My eq is still low because of too many inq(15). For those in credit repair, never give up, and remember, gw works miracle if you can contact the right personnel. It worked for me with portfolio recovery, asset acceptance, credit management control, ldc collection, verizon and wells fargo.
Message Edited by nathan on 07-01-2009 07:42 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a way to start a new month!!

Congratulations on your achievements!  Looks like it's been a long journey for you and your perseverance has paid off!  Good job!!
Message 2 of 6
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Nice work, nathan!
Message 3 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Nathan- Congrats.  I too went from 544 FICO in 2004 to 725 FICO today.  My goal is to get to 760.  My credit history is short.  I only been managing credit for less than 10 years. 
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Nathan! That is wonderful!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

explain more how you used the GW to work for you? I have never had any luck. any tips or advice would be appreciated.

oh and congrats

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.