Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What would myFico score be if.....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What would myFico score be if.....

Hello everyone - I have a question that I'm in hopes someone can answer. On my Experian report it shows the following. I have a 696 with Experian -  Equifax 683 and Transunion 691.

Experian reporting the below:
Revolving Debt
$35,657.00
Revolving Credit Limit
$58,350.00
Revolving Credit Usage
57%

I just paid down on my credit but it's not showing and neither are the credit increasements just yet. Below is what has occured in the past 20 days give or take a day.

I received a total of $15,000 in credit inscreasements in the past week
I paid down a total of $9,000 toward credit cards this month October

With that said shouldn't this boost my Fico score up and does anyone have a ball park idea of how much and what percentage would I be at? I'm new to all this and trying to understand this entire process.

I'm also buying a new car in hopes that Equifax reports soon as it hasn't in 2 months. This is who my loan officer will be looking at for determining interest rates. He said they use the Fico 8 Score system?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What would myFico score be if.....

Can you use the Myfico Score Simulator? It is pretty good at predicting score increases or decreases.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So the limits and usage dollar amounts are before your increased lines and pay-down?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you tell us what tool you are using to view your FICO scores?  I am pretty sure it is the myFICO Ultimate (based on your subject line) but it would help to know that for sure.

If so, did you purchase the $30/mo or $40/mo version?

When were the last two statement dates for the card in question.  The balance will not update with the credit bureaus until after the next statement.  That can often take a week and then the myFICO alert might take another 2-3 days after that.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.