Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Scores Are Correct?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Which Scores Are Correct?

I'm having a bit of an issue getting the same credit score from more than 1 site. I am currently shopping around for a good credit monitoring system, however as I sign up for the Free Trials to get an idea of how I'll like the service, I noticed that each company provides an entirely different score from the next in regard to each perspective credit bureau. Does anyone know of 1 company that provides monitoring in real time for all three bureaus? My FICO only provides ongoing monitoring for Equifax but I'm looking for a 3-in-1 to cut costs. Would it be better to just get each credit profile monitored by the company itself?

Any feedback you can provide to me is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
dallas01
New Contributor

Re: Which Scores Are Correct?

I use My Fico because that is your real credit score. The other companys only give you their scores how they interpet them. You can get Fico scores from all 3 CRA's here, you can only monitor Equifax.

I use True Credit and My Fico. The reason being is I can update all 3 reports everyday from True Credit. I've yet to get an alert from either monitoring service yet. A new account opened 3 days ago.

Hope that helps some.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.