Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

alerts on FICO.com

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

alerts on FICO.com

Looking at alerts on FICO.com and under Transunion there is a credit change (past due account removed)- ok decreased score 28 points. Under that in credit change there is a statment that says 'Past due accounts remaining 23' 

How accurate is this? When looking at the actaul credit report Transunion there are not even that many reported and only 1 is unpaid and collections ( in dispute). The other 4 are collections and all paid in full. All other accounts have no late payments reported, ever.

Should I care about this statement?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: alerts on FICO.com

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking at alerts on FICO.com and under Transunion there is a credit change (past due account removed)- ok decreased score 28 points. Under that in credit change there is a statment that says 'Past due accounts remaining 23' 

How accurate is this? When looking at the actaul credit report Transunion there are not even that many reported and only 1 is unpaid and collections ( in dispute). The other 4 are collections and all paid in full. All other accounts have no late payments reported, ever.

Should I care about this statement?

I would just concern myself with what's in the reports, not the alerts

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.