Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charge off reporting

tag
granny031350
Established Contributor

charge off reporting

I pulled my scores today just to see where I am at.   I have been through chapter 13 which I dismissed.   I just modified my mortgage and my car and because of previous chapter 7 in 2011 had no real cc debt.   I did have 2 loans at a credit union.   There were after my chapter 7.   One was a credit card for 1000 and the other was a start over loan for 475.   Due to circumstances beyond my control, I could not pay them and hence the chapter 13 file to save my house.    It is  long story but I dismissed them.   However the cu account is reporting a balance of 1360.00 account charged off.   It has not been sold.   I contacted them about payments to repay but heard absolutely nothing back from anyone.   From reading here I know that the 1360.00 reporting is ok and that the debt has not been sold.  Do I just sit on this and let it age?  t is affecting my utilization as big red flag because i is over the limit etc.   They obviously don't want to work with me so is there anything I can do, should do to get it to zero balance?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.