cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i get 2 different scores from the same site, on the same day????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how can i get 2 different scores from the same site, on the same day????

After seeing Greg's post I checked again and it appears that Walmart is using TU and then my Score Watch is looking at EQ.  That makes more sense now...Thank you for clearing that up...I still don't like the 50 point difference though.

Message 11 of 14
GregB
Valued Contributor

Scorewatch is EQ FICO.

myFICO also offers a TU FICO, which is TU FICO 98.

MVV's post is about a TU FICO that is available with certain Walmart CCs. I don't think that is Walmart Discover - and you are saying it is taking you to myFICO, which seems different than the monthly score provided with Walmart CC. Sounds like it might be two different products.

Edited to add: Looks like you figured it out while I was typing.

Message 12 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

So the one from the walmart link is newer?  I thought when you had score watch it was supposed to be the most accurate Smiley Sad

As GregB said ScoreWatch only has the Equifax score. ScoreWatch does offer a Equifax Beacon 5.0 score that is very accurate but the score you get from Walmart is a Transunion score. The two scores are not the same.

I'm not sure what you are seeing.

ETA: Yep I was too slow typing myself.  Smiley Happy  I'm glad you got it figured out.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the Walmart store card (which - as stated - provides TU08 FICO Scores).  On the same page which shows your FICO score, there are links which bring you here to myfico.com.  Nice!

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.