Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO 3B Report questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO 3B Report questions

I have some questions on how to correctly read my credit report??

On the summary page, it shows one of my negative factors as "one or more accounts showing missed payments or derogatory indicators". EQ and TU show 3 accounts, EX shows 2. 

When I go into the seperate credit tabs to show my negative accounts, this is what I find:

Revolving Accounts - 1 Account showing negative indicators (Cap One) All 3 agencies show a Late 30 Days/ 1 Time in April of '15. One thing though on the report, it shows TU reported the 30 day late, but then in the "worst delinquincy" row it shows none reported?? Which one is correct? I was going to attempt a goodwill letter but am scared due to the responses on here saying Cap One reports the Goodwill letter as a dispute. 

Installment Accoutns - 1 Account showing negative indicators (Chase Auto) EQ and TU show Late 30 days/ 1 time in January of '15. EX shows 0 negative marks. Same instance here TU reported the 30 day late, but then in the "worst delinquincy" row it shows none reported? Did I just get lucky with the EX not showing the late? Or couold this possibly be a mistake on the other 2 agencies part? I dont want to call and make a stink of it incase its a mistake on EX report and for some reason they would turn around and decide to correctly show the 30 day late. Any advice on this? This account is now closed and was paid satisfactorially. 

Mortgage Accouonts - 1 Account showing negative indicators (Freedom Mortgage) All 3 agencies show (2) 30 Day Lates April and December of '15. One fo which was my very first payment that we were truly just confused as to the due date. This is becoming a TU trend to show the lates but not report any delinquincies... This account was closed due to refinance. Whats the best course of action here? Goodwill letter? Rewues to remove the account because its closed? 

If anyone has any insight into how to correctly read the 3B report I would greatly appreciate it. Do I just go off the timeline and the Green/Red marks? Do I go off the "late 30 days" row? Do I go by delinquincies reported?? 

As always any info is much appreciated!! 

1 REPLY 1
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: myFICO 3B Report questions

The red and green marks in the tradeline data are reference.  Everything else is parsed, and sometimes the parse is a bit squirrley.

Occasionally a lender misreports something: I earned a legit 30 day late for being dumb, but it only reported to TU even though the lender reports to all 3... EQ/EX it is just pretty green OK's.  Regarding Chase go look at the old statements and see, if you did pay more than 30 days late then don't go poking the bear, but if you paid on time then I'd go ask. 

        
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.