cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"800 club " finally !!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Regular Contributor

"800 club " finally !!!

Got some mail today from Synvous bank about my new card I applied for this week and on that paper revieled my EQ Fico8 score,.....

Finally 804!!!

what a feeling ...... now Ex @790, Tu @793 & my EQ @ 804! 2 more to get all 3 there....

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Frequent Contributor

Re: "800 club " finally !!!

@ironchef wrote:

Got some mail today from Synvous bank about my new card I applied for this week and on that paper revieled my EQ Fico8 score,.....

Finally 804!!!

what a feeling ...... now Ex @790, Tu @793 & my EQ @ 804! 2 more to get all 3 there....Yes indeed what a feeling, welcome to 800 club , Congrats on your accomphlishments, well doneSmiley LOLHeart

kudos.gif

Message 2 of 7
Regular Contributor

Thank you I appreciate that ....

Message 3 of 7
Regular Contributor

Well done!

Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Now cook us up one of those ironchef meals in the garden! Smiley Very Happy

My posts are JMHO. I DO NOT claim to be a FICO expert. Just sharing my experiences from rebuild to recovery after BK DC. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 5 of 7
Regular Contributor

LOL ! Id Be glad to ....

The name came from a client , on a side note I am a onwer of a fitness business as well a Chef for a Gourmet Healthy food Delivery Business. so I  acceptted it as it seem fitting .

Message 6 of 7
Regular Contributor

Awesome - Congrats !!!

Starting Score: F8 3xx
Current Score: F8 802
Goal Score: F8 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.