Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Recent Alerts" score vs. main dashboard score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Recent Alerts" score vs. main dashboard score

I've noticed on my main MF page that when I get an alert, it often comes with a score update. So for example, on of my cc balances dropped by $700 and when that alert came through (in the "Recent Alerts" window), it comes with a new score in the upper right corner of the alert. But the main dashboard score window (with the wheel) still has the old score number -- even though it says updated as of today.

I guess what I'm getting at is -- is the score attached to the alert a legit new score? Or is only the wheel score the real score?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: "Recent Alerts" score vs. main dashboard score

@Anonymouswrote:

I've noticed on my main MF page that when I get an alert, it often comes with a score update. So for example, on of my cc balances dropped by $700 and when that alert came through (in the "Recent Alerts" window), it comes with a new score in the upper right corner of the alert. But the main dashboard score window (with the wheel) still has the old score number -- even though it says updated as of today.

I guess what I'm getting at is -- is the score attached to the alert a legit new score? Or is only the wheel score the real score?

It's legit. The only reason it's sometimes different is that it's newer than the wheel score.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: "Recent Alerts" score vs. main dashboard score

Thank you. Weird that it doesn't all coordinate and update together, but what can you do.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.