Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wamu question

tag
ctnbpl
Contributor

wamu question

Wamu credit card- I am currently authorized user
Question: spoke with representtative from wamu they say that there is no way to add join account holder is that true?

Wamu- they dont increase credit limit per customer request just periodically review credit report
question: Is that true ?
question:
Witch credit  card company didn't accept joint account holder? I mean if someone want to be a joint card holder to existed credit card

www.bankernews.com
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: wamu question

I have added my wife to a Credit Union Visa and a Chase visa, no problem.  And she has added me to a store card, no problem.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 6
fused
Moderator Emeritus

MidnightVoice wrote:
I have added my wife to a Credit Union Visa and a Chase visa, no problem.  And she has added me to a store card, no problem.

Are the CRAs reporting the entire TL history for the newly applied joint account holder just as it does with AU TLs?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Midnight Voice, What were your wifes scores when she was added to your Chase Visa. My husband is adding me to his Chase and just wanted to find out other peoples scores. Thanks
Message 4 of 6
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

fused111 wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Are the CRAs reporting the entire TL history for the newly applied joint account holder just as it does with AU TLs?

The check is in the mail........

I don't know yet.  I want everything to hit and then I will be pulling full CRs to see what is what.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

ctnbpl wrote:
Wamu credit card- I am currently authorized user
Question: spoke with representtative from wamu they say that there is no way to add join account holder is that true?
They allow 1 AU- and it does not report as an AU.

Wamu- they dont increase credit limit per customer request just periodically review credit report
question: Is that true ?
Yes
question:
Witch credit  card company didn't accept joint account holder? I mean if someone want to be a joint card holder to existed credit card

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.