cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings O Wise And Awesome Mods

Just a dude looking to change his avatar icon.. Reach Contributor level figured i'd be able to do it by now but no dice. Maybe I need to reach a higher level? Help? Suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Avatar Custom Pic Help

@Anonymous wrote:

Greetings O Wise And Awesome Mods

Just a dude looking to change his avatar icon.. Reach Contributor level figured i'd be able to do it by now but no dice. Maybe I need to reach a higher level? Help? Suggestions?

I checked 'behind the curtain' and everything looks fine... you should be able to change your avatar based on what I can see.

If you continue to have problems I can help, but the process is a bit more drawn-out (mostly for you)... that said I'm willing if you can't get it to work the 'regular' way.

--UB

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appreciate the help UncleB. I am really concerned with adding a custom image instead. When i go to my settings I see the standard collection to choose from no ability to upload one.. I might be lost on the steps to do this if its not under settings.

Message 3 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Appreciate the help UncleB. I am really concerned with adding a custom image instead. When i go to my settings I see the standard collection to choose from no ability to upload one.. I might be lost on the steps to do this if its not under settings.

I think I can help... I'll send you a PM.  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.