Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banned for spam

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Banned for spam

I need help.  I log into my account on my computer and access the forums just fine.  However when I try to log in with my phone (which is what I have been using the whole time) I now get this message...

" We're sorry, but you have been banned from using this site. You have been banned for the following reason: Banned for Spam"

I have only made 2 or 3 posts and a handful of comments.  I mostly just read and research.  I am not sure why my phone would be banned but not my actual account.  Has anyone else ran into this and if so any idea on how to fix it?  This forum is my go to for info and I am really sad to not have access to it unless I am on my laptop.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Banned for spam

Give me some time and will look into the cause.  Thanks for your Patience.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much

Message 3 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous can you please try again and let me know if it works now?  Thanks

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous can you please try again and let me know if it works now?  Thanks

It worked!!!! You are my hero 😁 Thank you very much. Was it something that I did so I know not to do it again? Lol

Message 5 of 7
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Another person shared the same IP as you...  Can't go into to much detail due to our security protocols to handle all kinds of bans, etc.. Regardless your phone was using an IP or another problem person.  

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Another person shared the same IP as you...  Can't go into to much detail due to our security protocols to handle all kinds of bans, etc.. Regardless your phone was using an IP or another problem person.  

Well thank you for looking into it and fixing it.  I really do appreciate it. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.