Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Body text is too light

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Body text is too light

Starting about 2 days ago, the body text on myFICO posts have become very light. I dont know what I did to cause this and cant find a way to make the text darker.  This issue is only happening on myFICO so I dont think it is a global issue. Win8 but its happening with both Firefox and GoogleChrome

Any suggestions? Thanks

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Body text is too light

Yep!

I'm on Mac/Safari... very light, too light imo.

Message 2 of 4
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Starting about 2 days ago, the body text on myFICO posts have become very light. I dont know what I did to cause this and cant find a way to make the text darker.  This issue is only happening on myFICO so I dont think it is a global issue. Win8 but its happening with both Firefox and GoogleChrome

Any suggestions? Thanks

They are working to get the font back to how it was a few weeks ago, and it was hoped that it would be corrected by this past Friday.

It looks like something was changed, but it wasn't restored to the previous font like we were hoping for.

I've reached out to the admins for further information... thanks for bearing with us.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

<<Whew>>

I thought it was time to do a fast run down to the eye doctor

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.