Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover - Transunion Score

tag
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Discover - Transunion Score

I have a 755 score on my discover statement, as of 03/11/15.  My 3-Score subscription hasn't updated since 02/13/15.  They say they only get a report once every 30-45 days.  This is bull, as it used to be reporting weekly.  I talked to MyFico and asked them "So, if something happened in my credit in the last 30 days, you guys wouldn't tell me??"  And the supervisor said "That is correct, we only get a report once every 30-45 days, it's at their discretion."  What the heck am I paying for a "monitoring" service that isn't even actively monitoring anything???

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AyalaZero
New Contributor

Re: Discover - Transunion Score

I guess my question is.  Is ANYONE else havin this issue with their 3-score watch subsciption??  The two reps I talked to sounded really shady, like they didn't know what excuse to use.

Starting Scores: Low 500's 2/27/08
Current Scores:Transunion: 700 02/13/15 Experian: 713 02/17/15 Equifax: 736 02/18/15
Goal Score: 770 Across the board!!
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

The score provided by Discover automatically updates monthly. The scores provided by the MyFico service only update based on a specific set of triggers.

Message 3 of 8
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The score provided by Discover automatically updates monthly. The scores provided by the MyFico service only update based on a specific set of triggers.

+1 each bureau is different. i really only get transunion updates when i have declining balances or when i go to 0 balance. other than that. it takes act of god to get something to change on transunion. on equifax. if i fart too loud it will change. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1 each bureau is different. i really only get transunion updates when i have declining balances or when i go to 0 balance. other than that. it takes act of god to get something to change on transunion. on equifax. if i fart too loud it will change. Smiley Wink

Ya isn't it weird TU can take a beating with Iniquires and account and not move really and if you look at equifax wrong it will change alot more drastically.. I really don't understand why Equifax seems so much more sensitive!  TU takes a wrecking ball to make it move.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Ya isn't it weird TU can take a beating with Iniquires and account and not move really and if you look at equifax wrong it will change alot more drastically.. I really don't understand why Equifax seems so much more sensitive!  TU takes a wrecking ball to make it move.

Yeah, my myFICO TU score hasn't changed since November!!!

Message 6 of 8
AintYouADaisy
New Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

AMEN!  And it's my lowest score ALWAYS.  Never seems to matter what's going on, it always lags behind the others.  Sometimes substantially.  Although right now they all are fairly staggered.  I don't get it....

EQ- 727

TU- 714

EX- 748  

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU is my highest, by a wide margin.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.