Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Unsubscribing from NFCU Thread

Fletcher2
Contributor

Help with Unsubscribing from NFCU Thread

@Fletcher2 wrote:
Yup...discovered the nuclear option a week or so ago (and corrected the error in my ways). Smiley Happy

Good to go now, thanks!

It's still happening...even after removing from "My Subscriptions." Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
UncleB

Re: Help with Unsubscribing from NFCU Thread

Hi @Fletcher2, you should be unsubscribed from the NFCU thread now.

If you continue to get notifications for it, please post here rather than in the thread itself. Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 2 of 4
Fletcher2
Contributor

Roger that, sir. You can delete the off-topic posts and please accept my apologies.

Honestly, after it happened for the uptenth time the other day, I think I was blame this time...was in the shadows waiting to test my hypothesis. Smiley Happy

(I responded that I was "good to go", which, of course, subscribed me again). lol

Message 3 of 4
UncleB

@Fletcher2 wrote:

Roger that, sir. You can delete the off-topic posts and please accept my apologies.

Honestly, after it happened for the uptenth time the other day, I think I was blame this time...was in the shadows waiting to test my hypothesis. Smiley Happy

(I responded that I was "good to go", which, of course, subscribed me again). lol

Ha, that sounds like something I would do! Smiley Very Happy

No worries about the other posts.  If by some chance you get any new notifcations for the other thread don't hesitate to let us know and I'll have an admin look into it. Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.