Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change my forums screen name?

tag
CBrent
New Contributor

How can I change my forums screen name?

I'd like to change my screen name. That's all. I've called MyFICO customer service repeatedly, however no one knows how to do this. I was once told someone would look into it and call me back, yet I never received a call. I emailed the forums administrator (ForumsAdmin@myfico.com) and got no reply.  It's bizarre that this simple request, which must be relatively common, has proven to be such a herculean problem for MyFICO.  Can it be done? If so, what MyFICO gods have the power and knowledge to do it? Any info is appreciated. Really--any help at all will be 100% more than I've yet to get. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: How can I change my forums screen name?

@CBrent wrote:

I'd like to change my screen name. That's all. I've called MyFICO customer service repeatedly, however no one knows how to do this. I was once told someone would look into it and call me back, yet I never received a call. I emailed the forums administrator (ForumsAdmin@myfico.com) and got no reply.  It's bizarre that this simple request, which must be relatively common, has proven to be such a herculean problem for MyFICO.  Can it be done? If so, what MyFICO gods have the power and knowledge to do it? Any info is appreciated. Really--any help at all will be 100% more than I've yet to get. 

What would you like your new name to be?

You want it changed from CBrent to..........?

I'd be happy to do so.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.