Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I reply to an original post?

tag
MySunrise271
Established Contributor

How do I reply to an original post?

Hi all,

I know I can hit the Reply button in a thread, but I can't figure out how to respond in general. I can only respond to the previous post which shows their qoute.

TIA

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: How do I reply to an original post?

You hit "reply" on the post you want to respond to not the last post in the thread

@MySunrise271 wrote:

Hi all,

I know I can hit the Reply button in a thread, but I can't figure out how to respond in general. I can only respond to the previous post which shows their qoute.

TIA

Message 2 of 5
blindambition
Senior Contributor

@MySunrise271 wrote:

Hi all,

TIA

Hit reply on comment you want to reply to. Tap quote above editor. If on mobile, place site in full website and not mobile. Otherwise not all options appear on editor.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a time limit to reply? There's a post I want to reply to that doesn't have a reply button but it's from 2019. Thanks!

Message 4 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Threads older than a year(it can happen earlier for various reasons ) are locked. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.