cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues adding HTML in signature

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.

Re: Issues adding HTML in signature

@Wand3rlust wrote:

Usually Member.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 11 of 21

Thanks for the information, I am just wondering why my 'Seeding' signature is getting cleared Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 21

@tiniwings wrote:

Thanks for the information, I am just wondering why my 'Seeding' signature is getting cleared Smiley Happy

I added the Seedling to your signature

Message 13 of 21
Regular Contributor

Hi there! I tried searching to see how to add FICO 8/9 scores to my signature with those little boxes I often see but have come up dry.

Can you direct me to the post or area that information is located?

Many thanks!

Joined myFico community 9-15-18
FICO® Score 8 as of 01-2019
Total CL $56k

Message 14 of 21

Message 15 of 21
Regular Contributor

@tiniwings wrote:

Check this thread

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/Badges-for-Your-Signature/m-p/5257198#M64752

Hey there! As you can see you did point me in the right direction!

Thank you!!!

Joined myFico community 9-15-18
FICO® Score 8 as of 01-2019
Total CL $56k

Message 16 of 21

Good it helped. Small tip, you can remove [ & ] before and after the scroe.

Change https://img.shields.io/badge/Experian-[647]-blue.svg to https://img.shields.io/badge/Experian-647-blue.svg

Message 17 of 21
Regular Contributor

Test
Starting Score: Jan 2018 EX 598
Current Score: EX 682 TU 683 EQ 698
Goal Score: 700+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 21

@Cole615 wrote:
Test

Hi @Cole615, no need to make a test post... just open any of your old posts in a new tab and refresh the screen as you're making changes.  Smiley Wink

--UB

Message 19 of 21
Contributor

I saw a link to code offered by Sloedough - that was helpful and as you can see I know have 3B FICO 8 scores in my signature.  

I am trying to find a current thread that offers instructions or tips on how to add the other common details like what banks/cards/limits I have or other types of FICO scoring models, or inquiry count, whatever is something I can share with the community without having to start a thread.  

Would someone please advise?  thank you 

started tracking Experian - Starting Score:523 | Current Score:672 | Goal Score:740
now tracking all 3

2/20/19
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 20 of 21