cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with status

tag
ikeguy

Issues with status

Hi.  I previously had a Member status and all of the sudden went back to New Member.  I also lost all of my credit card images from signature and reverted back to an old fico challenge signature?  Help!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Issues with status

@ikeguy wrote:

Hi.  I previously had a Member status and all of the sudden went back to New Member.  I also lost all of my credit card images from signature and reverted back to an old fico challenge signature?  Help!!!

Welcome to MyFico

Are you sure this was really member status with this account?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Community-Ranks/m-p/3888542#U3888542

Do you by any chance have a 2nd user name and did not realize it? 

Message 2 of 3
ikeguy

Re: Issues with status

Hi.  I think I know what happened.  I used to have an old profile under my yahoo account(which I haven't used in a long time) called ikeguy but the one under hotmail until recently was ikeguy64.  Did someone update my hotmail profile to ikeguy?  When I do a search on ikeguy64, it shows my status of member and the correct icon and also my credit card images.  Whatever someone did, can they fix it please to reflect only my  ikeguy64 profile?  Thanks....

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.