cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos zero after Community Rank Promotion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kudos zero after Community Rank Promotion?

Recently, I received a Kudo from a fellow poster.  When I got a promotion in my rank, it was zero again.

I got another Kudo at the new rank and it showed.

I got another promotion in my rank and afterwards, it was zeroed again.

Is it just a casualty of rank promotion, or can the two kudos be restored please?

I still have the emails from being notified that I received the kudos, if that helps.

Thanks,

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Kudos zero after Community Rank Promotion?

Eh, Ok.. The kudos cop is here to investigate the disappearance of your kudos. We take such matters very seriously.  After a bit of detective work, it looks like your kudos are still showing under your profile and here is evidence to back that claim...Smiley Tongue

Unknown.png

Keep in mind to see them, just click on your profile and it will tell you how many kudos you have.  Also, if someone gives you a kudo for example when they were under the influence, once sober they have the ability to reverse the kudo given to you if they decide they gave it to you by mistake.

I hope this helps and hope to see you soon.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, thanks!

I was looking at the blue gizmo beneath my avatar that has a star and a counter.  It used to have a '1' in it each time I had a Kudo before being promoted.

I do like the promotion in rank, just missed the counter incrementing.

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, thanks!

I was looking at the blue gizmo beneath my avatar that has a star and a counter.  It used to have a '1' in it each time I had a Kudo before being promoted.

I do like the promotion in rank, just missed the counter incrementing.

Thanks

The counter is individual to each post, not cumulative. So if you go under your user page you should see a section that says "My top Kudoed posts". If you click on that post, the counter next to it should still show a kudo.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.