Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Site?

tag
-HighScoringGame-
New Contributor

Mobile Site?

I'm having trouble with the mobile site. Can't move from page to page in a thread. The full site works fine. Anyone else having trouble?
Current Scores: EX 733, EQ 738, TU 738
Current Cards: Discover IT $19,000, Amex BCE $20,000, BofA Rewards Visa (AAA) $16,000, Chase Freedom Unlimited $10,000, Avenue $1,190, Lane Bryant $750

~Re-entered the Garden: July 2018
~In the Garden until: July 2019
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Mobile Site?

Which device are you using to browse the mobile set up?

Message 2 of 4
-HighScoringGame-
New Contributor

Thanks for responding. I'm on a Galaxy S4. I've given up on the mobile site for now but would love to get back on it because it's easier to navigate from my phone. Hope to get some help. :-)

Current Scores: EX 733, EQ 738, TU 738
Current Cards: Discover IT $19,000, Amex BCE $20,000, BofA Rewards Visa (AAA) $16,000, Chase Freedom Unlimited $10,000, Avenue $1,190, Lane Bryant $750

~Re-entered the Garden: July 2018
~In the Garden until: July 2019
Message 3 of 4
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

I've been doing some checking on this, as I also have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active.

When you're viewing a thread with more than one page of posts on the mobile site, at the very bottom right of the last post on a page, there is a rectangular box that says page 1 of 3, page 2 of 3, etc.  When you click the drop down arrow in the box, you can select the next page you want to open.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.