Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Posts in Credit Card Forum

tag
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

My Posts in Credit Card Forum

Hello..

So I'm kinda worried every time I post something I refresh the screen and poof! it's no longer there.

How is this possible? Hope someone has some sort of clue as to what's going on. Is the board experiencing some malfunction?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
KaLin
Administrator Emeritus

Re: My Posts in Credit Card Forum

We recently added a spam filter to the forum software from a third party vendor and we are still in the process of "fine tuning" what we want/don't want marked as spam. Please bear with us while we go through "teaching" it what we are looking for. In the meantime, we are manually returning anything that is not legitimate spam to the thread where it was originally posted.

Message 2 of 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, thanks! Sorry for the extra post to approve, KaLin! Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

We have found that the recent shift in the magnetic poles has put our Lithium servers close to the Bermuda Triangle.  As this has happened, some posts have come up mysteriously missing.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Note:  Could also be there's a glitch with the spam filter, but I'm betting on the Bermuda Triangle Theory.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.