cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Subscriptions - have the most recent posts at the top?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Subscriptions - have the most recent posts at the top?

hi -
when a new response is posted to a thread i have subscribed to, i go to My Subscriptions..then i have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to see the new post....i have to past all the other old replies....so basically it goes from oldest to newest.

i have tried to change it, but i can't figure out how to do it....i would like the posts under My Subscriptions to go from newest to oldest....anyway of doing this? thanks!!

Message Edited by molly73 on 08-03-2008 10:36 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Raine
Established Contributor

Re: My Subscriptions - have the most recent posts at the top?

Molly,

I do know of a way to skip to the last unread message. This may help with your subscriptions. In the "my profile" section, Click on "Preferences", or click this link. Scroll down to "Linear Format Settings". The very last option there should be "Automatically Jump to the First Unread Message in a Thread". Check the box, then scroll all the way to the bottom and save your changes.

This will always automatically jump you to the most recent unread post in a thread.

I believe this will solve your problem. If it doesn't, please make another post here and we'll try to figure out the issue. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks raine!

what i wanted to do was on the "fico forums" section....at the bottom there is "manage my subscriptions"...every new post that i receive shows up at the very bottom (old posts at the top, new posts at the bottom).....so i have to scroll a bit to get to the new posts. is there anyway to flip that around so it goes new to old?

i have deleted a lot of the older posts, so that should help...but i love having all those posts down there so i can look at them anytime....they have such great info!
Message 3 of 4
Raine
Established Contributor

Hmm.. That's a very good question, Molly!

There's no way to move your bookmarks to the top of the page, however, there is a link up along the top of the page, that says "Dashboard". If you click on that, it will bring up a page that shows a good number of your bookmarks.

I highly suggest removing old bookmarks, because that will allow you to see the ones that are valid to you at this point in time. Smiley Happy

It is possible to show more than just the most recent 10 bookmarks as well. That can be found in My Profile -> Preferences. Scroll down to Portal Style Home Page Settings, and set the number you want next to Number of Displayed Bookmarks. Scroll to the bottom, and save! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.