Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My post won't show up on the board.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

My post won't show up on the board.

I posted twice. First one last evening and the second one about half an hour ago. And neither one show up on the board. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Re: My post won't show up on the board.

Welcome here ... this one seems to have made it! :-)

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it did, but i don't understand how the other 2 did not show up. Any suggestions? Is it possible that because of the body of the text, or content it's not showing up? 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Turned your comments into a mod. Seems recently the SPAM Filter has been causing challenges. Just a guess as it seems to eat posts.
Message 4 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@ArmyVietVet wrote:
Turned your comments into a mod. Seems recently the SPAM Filter has been causing challenges. Just a guess as it seems to eat posts.

10-4

That explains it then why recently after making some posts, occasionally they gone AWOL and have to start over again. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all for the feedback. I guess i'm going to have to change the format and repost it and see what happens.

Message 6 of 8
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes, they are in the spam quarantine.  They have been ok'd and you should see them now. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum, I see your post now.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.