Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No more HTML editing?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

No more HTML editing?

I see that HTML editing has gone away.  Is that a glitch, or permanent?  

I ask because it's the easiest and best way to correct formatting errors in the form.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: No more HTML editing?

It is still here. You (and I) are victim to the forum glitch. Your rank has been changed. They are working on it.
Signature needs updating
Message 2 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

New visitor?  Augh!!!!  

Lol.  I'll just stand by, then.  :-D  

At least I still have an HTML signature.

Message 3 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

Imperfectfuture wrote:  It is still here. You (and I) are victim to the forum glitch. Your rank has been changed. They are working on it.

There's a new button that looks like this: { i } labeled "insert code."  I wonder if this replaces it?

<a href="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Forums-Technical-Help/No-more-HTML-editing/m-p/4695662#M5239>This is a test of inserting html coded link...</a></p>

Message 4 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

I guess not.

Message 5 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

I have arrived!  Can't believe it took me eight years to achieve the rank of New Member.

Smiley Tongue

Congratulations, p-!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is New Member.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The myFICO® Forums Team

Message 6 of 10
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@p- wrote:

I have arrived!  Can't believe it took me eight years to achieve the rank of New Member.

Smiley Tongue

Congratulations, p-!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is New Member.

We appreciate your efforts and hope you will continue to be an active member of the community.

Thanks!

The myFICO® Forums Team

LOL, wonder if there will be any rank changes going forward.

Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

Congratulations, p-!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Member.

Thanks!

The myFICO® Forums Team

Looks like I'm slowly moving back up the ranks.  I can't remember now if I was a Valued Member or Valued Contributor before....  I just remember being valued.

Message 8 of 10
masscredit
Valued Contributor

I think a bunch of use lost some value. I was bumped to Member last week. Had to ask a moderator to fix it.  My minutes online is now just under 400. I think I do that some days Smiley Happy 

Pre-Credit Rebuild Scores Pre-DC (3/24/22) - EQ - 524 / TU - 519 / EX - 495

Current Scores - EQ - 687 / TU - 663/ EX - 677

TD Bank - $5000 / Mercury - $5000 / Capital One Savor One- $5000 / SDFCU Secured - $4990 / Capital One QuickSiver - $4500 / Ally Master Card - $2800/ Walmart Mastercard - $2250

Andrews FCU SSL $1500
Message 9 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

Movin' on up...

And HTML editing is BACK!

Congratulations, p-!

As the result of your contributions to the community, you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Valued Contributor.

Thanks!

The myFICO® Forums Team

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.