Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow to update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Slow to update

Is it just me, or is the forum moving very very slowly today??

It's taking me up to 40 seconds to update my posts after I hit the submit button, and up to 65 seconds to be returned to the main forum page.

My computer accesses other website and data very quickly, about .65 sec.

It's been like this for the past few days.

Anyone else noticing how slow it is to respond?

I've also noticed, several but not always, that I get a blank page with a revolving black and white peppermint stick saying "your request is being processed....Just additional info.

Message Edited by Sylviatob on 01-24-2008 08:33 AM
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Slow to update

It is unusually slow today. 
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I logged out, went away for abt 45 minutes, and now it's working as it should. Very quick response time.

I guess I needed to log out, let it rest and come back after its nap. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Someone had to run out and buy some more hamster chow to keep the server up to 100%. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahahahahahahahaha! To funny. Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I had the same problem early this morning. I cleaned-up my cache, temp files, cookies and etc. Then rebooted...all systems a go now.
Message 6 of 8
Raine
Established Contributor

While I did not experience the slow-ness, it could have something to do with the increased traffic we have had lately. If people continue to notice the community running slow, continue to post about it!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okey dokie Raine, will do!

Has been running at the usual warp 2 for me since I made my last post on the subject. Everything on my machine runs at warp 2. I'm on DSL. But fast enough for me.

Thanks for chiming in. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.