cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird signature problem

Regular Contributor

Weird signature problem

Hello. I was attempting to go in and change my signature today, and all of a sudden I am now getting the error "Your setting's value has been changed because invalid HTML was found. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the value and re-submit the form when you are satisfied." I cannot use any IMG html in the signature without this error throwing. I even tried to save it exactly as it was with no changes, and it still gave me the error. I then tried to change it to regular text and it worked. It seems to be removing anything with tags saying it's invalid, so it seems that somehow HTML signatures is now invalid for me.

I read that some users need to have a certain number of posts / have a "Member" status on the forum, however I don't believe this is the issue since my status is Contributor.

Can anyone help? Thanks

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Weird signature problem

having a simular issue, trying to img to ruby spade, but keep getting the same error message you are...  

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 10k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak/Freedom 4.6k, FNBO DISC 25.1k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 6k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 12.5k, Paypal Extras MC 8.5k, CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 5.9k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 9k, Discover IT 16k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP/HP 5/15/2017 Marcus Loan. 30k
Message 2 of 7

Just push right on thru that error message and hit the post or save button again, I get this message all the time when I try to put in copied html into the rich text box.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 7
Regular Contributor

gdale6 wrote:

Just push right on thru that error message and hit the post or save button again, I get this message all the time when I try to put in copied html into the rich text box.

I've tried that, but it removes the entire signature with HTML from the editbox and I have to repaste it in, and then I get the same error message again. 

EQ: 807 | TU: 823 | EX: 817
Message 4 of 7
Established Contributor

Mine's goofed too, I can't edit or update my signature...

Oz

AU:
Current FICOs [03/08/2017]: EQ 708 | TU 738 | EXP 718 | Past FICOs: [06/2013]: EQ 573 | TU 585 | EXP 541 |
Message 5 of 7
Regular Contributor

I'm still having this problem as well Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
Contributor

I'm in the same boat here.  Can't change my sig line HTML.

Amazon | Am EX Skymiles Plat | Barclay | Cap1 QS | Citi DC | Discover IT | Home Depot | USAA
Message 7 of 7