Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 % Off Deal..How Do I get It ?

tag
Ms-Kato
Contributor

30 % Off Deal..How Do I get It ?

I wanted to sign up for the quarterly transunion deal but I haven't recieved any

30% off deal .

I'm already have SW and thought I could sign up for the Trans deal with 30% discount.

How does this work ?

PS: How come I can't quote people's post ? I don't see the quote tab.

Thanks

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: 30 % Off Deal..How Do I get It ?

@Bluerain wrote:

I wanted to sign up for the quarterly transunion deal but I haven't recieved any

30% off deal .

I'm already have SW and thought I could sign up for the Trans deal with 30% discount.

How does this work ?

Thanks

Once you click "Reply" you'll see the following screen. After the quote is inserted into your message you can edit it if you wish before adding your own words.

Does any of my explanantion make any sense? I'm not very good at explaining things.

Capture.JPG

Message 2 of 8
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Bluerain wrote:

30% off deal .

How does this work ?

Thanks

Once you click "Reply" you'll see the following screen. After the quote is inserted into your message you can edit it if you wish before adding your own words.

Does any of my explanantion make any sense? I'm not very good at explaining things.

Capture.JPG

Yes you make sense..I'm the same way...clear as day in my head but can't explain things clearly becasue my brain is always

somewhere else and going a mile a minute. I guess that's why i understand you..lol

It's weird the quote option comes up after the reply is hit..never seen  a forum do it that way..oh well.

So..how about my 30% coupon?

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Bluerain wrote:

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

I'll have to let someone else answer that one. I've never done any credit monitoring so I'm not very familiar with those ins and outs. However I think (could be wrong and probably shouldn't even say this much) it's a 20% discount on optional purchase of additional FICO® scores and TransUnion credit reports. You can find more information here: TU Quarterly Monitoring.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 8
Ms-Kato
Contributor

@MarineVietVet wrote:

@Bluerain wrote:

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

I'll have to let someone else answer that one. I've never done any credit monitoring so I'm not very familiar with those ins and outs. However I think (could be wrong and probably shouldn't even say this much) it's a 20% discount on optional purchase of additional FICO® scores and TransUnion credit reports. You can find more information here: TU Quarterly Monitoring.

From a BK years ago to:

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Yeah I see that but that's the same price it was before I signed up for the SW...That's not fair.

I thought I would get an additional 30% off.

Geeezzz.. I have to rethink my plan and get my trans watch somewhere else. I signed up

here thinking I would get a deal for trans if I sign up for SW.

Message 5 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Bluerain wrote:

Yeah I see that but that's the same price it was before I signed up for the SW...That's not fair.

I thought I would get an additional 30% off.

Geeezzz.. I have to rethink my plan and get my trans watch somewhere else. I signed up

here thinking I would get a deal for trans if I sign up for SW.

In my 60 years I've found very little in this life that seems fair.  Smiley Happy

I'm not sure if there is another service that offers TU monitoring AND a TU FICO but I could be wrong. I don't seem to find one in this CMS Guide.

If I am wrong I'm sure someone will gently correct me.

From a BK years ago to:

Message 6 of 8
Ms-Kato
Contributor

Hi

Do u understand my point of view tho ?

Before I signed up for SW it said if I do sign up

for SW I would get deals including 30 % off additonal products (Trans quarter) .

So today I decide to use the deal and see the very same price it was before I signed up for the SW.

Another thing..why does myFICO even bother to have that coupon entry when there are NO COUPONS out there ?

No it's not your fault but I had to ask and explain so hopefully a big shot eyeballs this post.

Message 7 of 8
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Bluerain wrote:

Hi

Do u understand my point of view tho ?  Sure I do. The way to find things out is to ask questions.

Before I signed up for SW it said if I do sign up

for SW I would get deals including 30 % off additonal products (Trans quarter) .

So today I decide to use the deal and see the very same price it was before I signed up for the SW.

Another thing..why does myFICO even bother to have that coupon entry when there are NO COUPONS out there ? I can't answer that. Hopefully the discount coupons will soon be available again.

No it's not your fault but I had to ask and explain so hopefully a big shot eyeballs this post. I hope you get your questions answered to your satisfaction

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.