cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement to FICO SCORE SIMULATOR

tag
tex2step

Enhancement to FICO SCORE SIMULATOR

I think a good enhancement would be to allow us to remove anything from our credit report in the simulator so we could see the result of closing old unused accounts and removing creditor info.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Enhancement to FICO SCORE SIMULATOR

@tex2step wrote:
I think a good enhancement would be to allow us to remove anything from our credit report in the simulator so we could see the result of closing old unused accounts and removing creditor info.

You want the keys to the Kingdom?
Message 2 of 4
tex2step

I'm willing to pay for it, just like some of the services here.. so yes!

Message 3 of 4
John060675
Valued Contributor

I agree with you, that would be a rather wonderful tool to utilize.  I know they will never do this though, because it would allow us to understand their magical formula more.  That is one thing that chaps my fat a**.........The FICO score controls our life to a certain extent.  In my opinion, as a consumer we should know exactly what causes what and by how much on our credit report.  Just reading the posts on this forum proves to me that credit is so misunderstood.  I think the CRA should be required to post exactly what causes what.  At least the consumer will know what to expect and how to plan accordingly.

Well that brings a good question that I have not seen posted.  Why do the CRA not allow us to see their formulas?

Sorry for the rant, but I feel better now!  Smiley Wink

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.