Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO Scores for both of us

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO Scores for both of us

Is there a product that would show my husband and I both of our scores? Or do we have to purchase ScoreWatch twice? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Scores for both of us

Hi Patsym, if you both want to take a look at just one of your FICO scores, in this case your Equifax score, then Score Watch would do the trick.  Score Watch only monitors your Equifax credit file and FICO score and you would indeed both have to sign up for it.  We have a free trial for 30 days, so it's a good option if you just want to check things out first. 

Whether you sign-up for Score Watch or not, I would also suggest that you go to www.annualcreditreport.com to get your free credit reports from all 3 bureaus.  By law you are entitled to receive your free credit report from each of the 3 bureaus once per year and this is the site where you can get them.  These reports do not come with FICO scores, but at least you will be able to make sure that all the information is consistent and correct across all 3.

I hope this was helpful!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO Scores for both of us

You and your husband have separate credit reports with each of the Big Three. You'll need to get both yours and his, whichever method you choose to view your CRs, scores, or both.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.