cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insights not updating?

tag

Insights not updating?

This is for my spouse who has the $30/m subscription. 

Over the last two to three weeks we have paid off near $60k in credit card debt across 6 cards. In total these cards had been at 90-98% utilization for 10'ish years. 

Evidently TrabsUnion finally updated today and the ultimate award has been achieved - an 850 FICO score (all scores were around 705 one month ago). 

While the FIXO 8 scores have updated, the "insights" (particularly credit utilization)  don't update.
Should they? 

Credit utilization should have gone from 72% to around 35% at least a week ago, and to 0-1% today/yesterday. 

EQ and EX show updated as of 8/30 with scores of 810 and 815. But because the insights for those still show 71/72% utilization, I'm not sure if they're sitting there because the last card hasn't hit as paid off, or if that's as high as they'll go in the immediate future. 

Preparing to apply for credit and don't want to do it until I'm certain all scores are as high as they will go. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
GZG
Valued Contributor

Re: Insights not updating?

@Household61974 wrote:

This is for my spouse who has the $30/m subscription. 

While the FIXO 8 scores have updated, the "insights" (particularly credit utilization)  don't update.
Should they? 

Credit utilization should have gone from 72% to around 35% at least a week ago, and to 0-1% today/yesterday. 

EQ and EX show updated as of 8/30 with scores of 810 and 815. But because the insights for those still show 71/72% utilization, I'm not sure if they're sitting there because the last card hasn't hit as paid off, or if that's as high as they'll go in the immediate future. 

insights are only updated when there is an updated 1b or 3b credit pull, which is every 3 months for the $30 plan

or you can purchase one off reports 

image.png

I'm not 100% if 1b reports impact what is shown in the insights section, but it should?

check your free reports if you want to see if everything has reported accurately yet or not: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action 

Starting FICO 8:
Current FICO 8:

0/6, 3/12, 10/24
Message 2 of 3

Re: Insights not updating?

Thank you. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.