cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFICO BETA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

MyFICO BETA

Loving the smooth look and accesability.....thoughts???

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO BETA

Not sure what you are referring to?  Link perhaps?

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: MyFICO BETA

@Anonymous Sorry, I don't know how to link but the post is about the myFico member dashboard. It's been updated and looks more like the app. It's easier to see your different scores as well. 

@Anonymous i like it. Im actually going to cancel my membership soon though, I get 3 different scores for free and I'm gardening anyway I don't have a real need. 

 

Message 3 of 13
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: MyFICO BETA

When you log into MYFICO and click "member dashboard"....if you use their service to monitor things, you get the option to see the new beta UI

Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 4.02.20 PM.png

Message 4 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: MyFICO BETA

Can you switch easily back to old version if you don't like it?

Message 5 of 13
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFICO BETA

@Remedios  yes, I just did it. 

 

Go to the member dashboard, select Jasmine "Honey" Rice on the upper right, select "Switch to Classic Member Center". 

 

Well, maybe not quite so easy from Little Precious.    

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: MyFICO BETA


@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios  yes, I just did it. 

 

Go to the member dashboard, select Jasmine "Honey" Rice on the upper right, select "Switch to Classic Member Center". 

 

Well, maybe not quite so easy from Little Precious.    


Thanks, Jasmine! 

Message 7 of 13
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFICO BETA


@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios  yes, I just did it. 

 

Go to the member dashboard, select Jasmine "Honey" Rice on the upper right, select "Switch to Classic Member Center". 

 

Well, maybe not quite so easy from Little Precious.    


Thanks, Jasmine! 


Jasmine?    @Remedios You need more coffee, stat!

 

Sleepy Smiley Face Grumpey Ringer Coffee Mug | Zazzle

 

 

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 8 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: MyFICO BETA


@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios  yes, I just did it. 

 

Go to the member dashboard, select Jasmine "Honey" Rice on the upper right, select "Switch to Classic Member Center". 

 

Well, maybe not quite so easy from Little Precious.    


Thanks, Jasmine! 


Jasmine?    @Remedios You need more coffee, stat!

 

Sleepy Smiley Face Grumpey Ringer Coffee Mug | Zazzle

 

 


Stop it, Jaz *Dusty* Bean. Just stop! 

Message 9 of 13
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: MyFICO BETA

Smiley Sad

(5/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.