cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

Hello all, hoping I can get some assitance here. I purchased the Suze orman Platinum package tonight and wanted to add Score Watch but get the following message:

Our appologies, an error has occured.

You've already purchased an Equifax credit report within the last 24 hours. If you order at this time, you'll receive another Equifax credit report with the same information. Please wait at least 24 hours from the time you purchased your previous myFICO® product before ordering again.

Thank you
myFICO® Customer Care

I'm assuming i must wait 24 hours, is this correct?

Also, will i be losing included/free reports?

Thanks

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Purchased Suze Orman Platinum, cannot add Score Watch??

Assuming you pulled an EQ report with Suze's package, you are correct in that you have to wait 24 hrs from that purchase to subscribe to SW. You can only get 1 report from TU and EQ every 24 hrs.
Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Assuming you pulled an EQ report with Suze's package, you are correct in that you have to wait 24 hrs from that purchase to subscribe to SW. You can only get 1 report from TU and EQ every 24 hrs.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the response.

Now I have other questions that I will ask (Sorry, I'm new to all of this, but excited to finally be doing it. I should have done it years ago)

I went to myFico today and I saw that I can get a report from Trans Union. So I clicked on the link and get this:

We regret we are unable to fulfill your order request because your credit report does not currently contain enough information to meet the minimum scoring criteria required to calculate a FICO® score

This is understandable, as i have not had CC's in many years, no loans of any type. Basically been a cash purchase consumer since I ruined my credit way back when I did have CC's.

My questions are:

A. Should I get my credit reports from annualcreditreport.com or Pay for them through myFico/Suze Ormans kit? I would like to see what exactly is on each report, and start the process of clearing up anything that is having a negative impact on my credit score.

(I'm thinking that my TU report must show something. Last time I checked, 08-13-2008, there was information on it. Maybe some has fallen of, nut there's only 1 way to be sure).

B. About getting Score Watch: Should i wait to get Score Watch, and if so, when would be a good time to get it? Next week/ Next month/ In a few months?

C. Credit Card: I've been reading through the forums here, so much information, and I am unsure of what to do. Should I apply for a Secured Credit Card now or wait until i have everything cleared up? I've also seen some information about joining a Credit Union Secured loans? (would have to read into this further to have an understanding of it though). What would be my best bet?

Again, thanks for the response.

Message Edited by Daimyo68 on 03-21-2009 05:02 AM
Message Edited by Daimyo68 on 03-21-2009 05:07 AM
Message 3 of 12
brother7
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

A. Should I get my credit reports from annualcreditreport.com or Pay for them through myFico/Suze Ormans kit? I would like to see what exactly is on each report, and start the process of clearing up anything that is having a negative impact on my credit score.

(I'm thinking that my TU report must show something. Last time I checked, 08-13-2008, there was information on it. Maybe some has fallen of, nut there's only 1 way to be sure).

If you're only interested in examining what's on your report, and not your numerical credit score, then get your reports from AnnualCreditReport.com but be aware that you can only get a free report from there if you haven't gotten one within the last year.  You mentioned that you checked your TU report in 8/2008.  If it was thru AnnualCreditReport.com then you'd have to wait till 8/2009 to pull another free one.

However, you can still pull your free report from either EX or EQ if you haven't done so within the past year.  In general, the same info appears in the files of all 3 CRAs... in general, that is.

@Anonymous wrote:

B. About getting Score Watch: Should i wait to get Score Watch, and if so, when would be a good time to get it? Next week/ Next month/ In a few months?

I'd take advantage of the current promo code "myFICOis8" and save 30% on purchases on this site thru 3/31.  Personally, I used it to subscribe to both Score Watch and FICO® Quarterly Monitoring, as I'm in credit repair mode and want to keep tabs on changes in score as well as content on reports.

If you wanna see all 3 of your reports, subscribe to Score Watch (EQ) and FICO® Quarterly Monitoring (TU), then request your free EX report from AnnualCreditReport.com and dispute away!

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I moved this to the Rebuilding your Credit Forum, because it gets indepth.

Here 

Message Edited by Daimyo68 on 03-22-2009 11:53 AM

Message Edited by Daimyo68 on 03-22-2009 11:54 AM
Message 5 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

brother7 wrote:

If you wanna see all 3 of your reports, subscribe to Score Watch (EQ) and FICO® Quarterly Monitoring (TU), then request your free EX report from AnnualCreditReport.com and dispute away!

Aside from advocating or suggesting disputing accurate info (see the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, Terms of Service, and User Guidelines), there are a number of negative problems than can arise from disputing. OP, disputing is the last thing you would every want to do.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

@brother7 wrote:

Aside from advocating or suggesting disputing accurate info (see the Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines, Terms of Service, and User Guidelines), there are a number of negative problems than can arise from disputing. OP, disputing is the last thing you would every want to do.

Looking through my negatives, I'm 99.9% sure that all Deliquencies are correct except for the one on my TU report. I really don't have any disputes, except for some error reporting.

There's actually only 3 items between the 3 reports that are deliquent. I plan to make good on these asap.

I will follow the PFD procedures here on the forums and get these cleared up.

Wish i had read that before I paid one last week, but hopefully the girl at the CA was honest in saying that it will be reported.

While this is in motion, I am going to submit letters to TU, EX and EQ for error corrections (name, address, etc) These error's can be seen in my post Here

Hopefully within a couple months will start to see changes in my reports.

I think I will wait a few months to purchase the FICO Quaterly Monitoring. This way, I can compare it to my last EX report that I pulled in Oct 2008.

Message Edited by Daimyo68 on 03-23-2009 03:24 PM
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I clear/delete info I entered in Steps 1, 2 and 3 in Suze Orman's Platinum Kit? It's all wrong info!
Message 8 of 12
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

49ers10 wrote:
How can I clear/delete info I entered in Steps 1, 2 and 3 in Suze Orman's Platinum Kit? It's all wrong info!
Welcome to the FICO Forums, 49ers10! Are you talking about the Action Planner in the Suze Kit?
Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES,  See the following: (I need to clear everything and start over. Plus, how do I clear the TO DO tag? Thank you.)

Paul's FICO® Kit Action Planner
  1. Find and dispute errors on your credit report

Errors, omissions and outfaced information can lower your FICO® scores. I'll make it easy for you to take the steps necessary to make sure your credit reports are accurate.

2. Debt Eliminator

Paul, your credit report shows that you have $10,463 in outstanding credit card debt. Let me set up a personalized plan to help you get out of credit card debt once and for all.

3. Open your InfoVault

Let's set up your InfoVault. It will safeguard your valuable information in the event of an emergency.

Step 1 Fico Scores

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.