Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scorewatch problem

tag
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

Scorewatch problem

I know that I should have gotten an alert  however I didn't get anything from scorewatch

so this morning I wasted a scorepower report and pulled it anyway and low and behold my score

had changed and still no scorewatch alert.

Starting Score: 377EQ/350EX/400TU As of 11/2011
Current Score: 620EQ/614EX/612TU As of 01/2013
Goal Score: 700+ across the boards
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

Re: Scorewatch problem

Hi hoping2rebuild,

It looks like you were sent an alert on 1/25.  Did you get it?

-Barry

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi H2RSmiley Happy

How are you my Friend?

I'm hoping all is well with you.

I feel so bad for the SW subscribers who don't get their alerts, I got an alert from EQ that a balance has changed on the card I use for util purposes on Thursday, and SW sent me an alert on Friday, letting me know the same thing.

For me SW is always either just a few hours behind my EQ alerts to at most one day.

I'm sorry you had to waste a SW power report, Barry said it looked like SW did send you an alert 1/25, did you not receive it?

Just something I have to ask, did you check your spam folder (I'm sure you did) but I just have to ask.

All that said, I'm glad to hear you EQ score went up, I do not remember what your EQ score was listed at in your siggy before the score increase (I'm assuming you already updated it) what was the increase, and what caused the increase?

Congrats my Friend.

Message 3 of 9
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

This is what I got on 1/25

• Has your FICO® Score changed? Check out myFICO® Forums to learn what can affect your score.‏
To XXXXX_X_REE1974@HOTMAIL.COM

View this e-mail with images.

myFICO®Log InSupport 
The Original Credit Score Trusted by Banks & Lenders
Got Questions About Your FICO® Score...We've Got the Answers. CHECK OUT FICO FORUMS!
myFICO Forums - January 2012
Understand your FICO® Score
QWhat happens to my score if my address changes?
Does updating your personal information affect your score and credit history?

Read More
QWill new credit cards affect my credit score negatively?
In the past 2 months, I have added about 5 cards to my credit. I did take a hit on EQ and TU and EX. The hit was on average 20 points.

Read More
QWhat goes into my FICO® Score and how long does it take to see changes?
I've been working on my score really hard for the past 6 months. I've gotten it up to a 691 (TU FICO) and 668 (EQ FICO).

Read More
people
 Refer a Friend to myFICO 

Message 4 of 9
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi H2RSmiley Happy

How are you my Friend? I am good but tired working 2 jobs plus being nurse to hubby with slipped disc and a small spinal tear Smiley Sad

I'm hoping all is well with you. how have you been?

I feel so bad for the SW subscribers who don't get their alerts, I got an alert from EQ that a balance has changed on the card I use for util purposes on Thursday, and SW sent me an alert on Friday, letting me know the same thing. 

For me SW is always either just a few hours behind my EQ alerts to at most one day.  Mine usually ran about a day behind but this time nothing Smiley Sad

I'm sorry you had to waste a SW power report, Barry said it looked like SW did send you an alert 1/25, did you not receive it?

Just something I have to ask, did you check your spam folder (I'm sure you did) but I just have to ask. You know I did Smiley Happy

All that said, I'm glad to hear you EQ score went up, I do not remember what your EQ score was listed at in your siggy before the score increase (I'm assuming you already updated it) what was the increase, and what caused the increase? Acutally my points went down a little do to a old collection being sold and being reported by someone else no biggie though DV already in the mail.

Congrats my Friend.

Message 5 of 9
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

This is what I got on 1/25

• Has your FICO® Score changed? Check out myFICO® Forums to learn what can affect your score.‏
Newsletters | 1/25/12
To XXXXX_X_REE1974@HOTMAIL.COM

View this e-mail with images.

myFICO® Log In Support  
The Original Credit Score Trusted by Banks & Lenders
Got Questions About Your FICO® Score...We've Got the Answers. CHECK OUT FICO FORUMS!
myFICO Forums - January 2012
Understand your FICO® Score
Q What happens to my score if my address changes?
Does updating your personal information affect your score and credit history?

Read More
Q Will new credit cards affect my credit score negatively?
In the past 2 months, I have added about 5 cards to my credit. I did take a hit on EQ and TU and EX. The hit was on average 20 points.

Read More
Q What goes into my FICO® Score and how long does it take to see changes?
I've been working on my score really hard for the past 6 months. I've gotten it up to a 691 (TU FICO) and 668 (EQ FICO).

Read More
people
  Refer a Friend to myFICO  

That's just an email sent out to the myFICO mail list, not a Score Watch alert.  You should have also received an alert that day telling you about a change to your EQ report.  If you didn't, and you've checked your spam, log into your Score Watch account and you should see the alert.  You may also want to make sure we have your correct email address for the Score Watch alerts.
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi H2RSmiley Happy

How are you my Friend? I am good but tired working 2 jobs plus being nurse to hubby with slipped disc and a small spinal tear Smiley Sad Two jobs and having to nurse hubby, I bet you are tiredSmiley Sad I really hope your husband gets well soon, I know his pain, and it's no fun.

I'm hoping all is well with you. how have you been? I'm good now, I had caught a cold about two weeks ago or so, and I was feeling pretty yucky for about a week, but this past week I have felt better, much better actually, aside from that, everything has been good,

For me SW is always either just a few hours behind my EQ alerts to at most one day.  Mine usually ran about a day behind but this time nothing Smiley Sad I guess sometimes even SW messes upSmiley Sad

Just something I have to ask, did you check your spam folder (I'm sure you did) but I just have to ask. You know I did Smiley Happy I knew you didSmiley Happy

All that said, I'm glad to hear you EQ score went up, I do not remember what your EQ score was listed at in your siggy before the score increase (I'm assuming you already updated it) what was the increase, and what caused the increase? Acutally my points went down a little do to a old collection being sold and being reported by someone else no biggie though DV already in the mail. I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully the DV letter will work for you, Hope you get to feeling better soon, and your husband tooSmiley Happy

Congrats my Friend.

Message 7 of 9
hoping2rebuild
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@hoping2rebuild wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi H2RSmiley Happy

How are you my Friend? I am good but tired working 2 jobs plus being nurse to hubby with slipped disc and a small spinal tear Smiley Sad Two jobs and having to nurse hubby, I bet you are tiredSmiley Sad I really hope your husband gets well soon, I know his pain, and it's no fun. No it's not Smiley Sad  He has had trouble with his disc slipping since 2003 but it's finally to the point they are talking surgery if he can lose weight but it hard to lose weight we all you can do it sit.

I'm hoping all is well with you. how have you been? I'm good now, I had caught a cold about two weeks ago or so, and I was feeling pretty yucky for about a week, but this past week I have felt better, much better actually, aside from that, everything has been good,Sorry to hear that you've been sick Smiley Sad it that time of year when all the nasties are going around Smiley Sad

For me SW is always either just a few hours behind my EQ alerts to at most one day.  Mine usually ran about a day behind but this time nothing Smiley Sad I guess sometimes even SW messes upSmiley Sad Must be my email, if Barry said it was sent I am sure it was

Just something I have to ask, did you check your spam folder (I'm sure you did) but I just have to ask. You know I did Smiley Happy I knew you didSmiley Happy

All that said, I'm glad to hear you EQ score went up, I do not remember what your EQ score was listed at in your siggy before the score increase (I'm assuming you already updated it) what was the increase, and what caused the increase? Acutally my points went down a little do to a old collection being sold and being reported by someone else no biggie though DV already in the mail. I'm sorry to hear that, hopefully the DV letter will work for you, Hope you get to feeling better soon, and your husband tooSmiley Happy I finally have a day off today so that makes me feel better Smiley Very Happy  but no matter what I try to do to sleep in I can't! 

Congrats my Friend.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning H2RSmiley Happy

I am really so sorry to hear about your Husband, I hope he will get better very soon, if surgery is the only option to remedy his pain and get him back on his feet again, I want to Wish him the Very Best, my Mothers Husband had a similar problem with his back and had to have surgery, and it was a success, he still has days where his back hurts, but overall, he is 99% better.

How much weight does he need to lose in order to have the surgery? And I completely understand losing weight when all you can do is sit or lay down, is almost impossibleSmiley Sad

I would like to extend my Sincerest Well Wishes to You and you Husband throughout this ordeal.

Aside from that, I'm glad to hear you have a day off today, I'm sure you needed it very much, like you I can not sleep in, I'm up at 3:45AM 5 days a week for work in the winter and 6 days a week in the summer, and for some reason on my day/s off I can't sleep past 5:30-6AM, and if I just lay there and try to fall back asleep it just does not happen, and when I finally do get out of bed, I feel worse than I would have if I had just gotten out of bed at 5:30AM.

I guess you having to pull a Power Report is the least of your problems at this point, who do you use as your Email provider? I use Yahoo, and I seem to get my alerts every week, mostly my alerts from SW are just letting me know there have been no changes to my report or score, but I do get all the same alerts from SW that I get from my EQ CMS, EQ is always first then SW will alert me soon after.

If you're using Gmail or Hotmail etc...... there may be some sort of delay with those providers, I'm just speculating of course.

All in all, I hope you get some time to relax and take it easy, it sure sounds like you could use it.

As always, it's been very nice talking (so to speak) to youSmiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.