cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Question

tag
ryandan3891

Subscription Question

When I first started with MyFico I bought the Equifax $5 monthly trial with Scorewatch. Then after a few weeks I got curios and bought the Experian and TransUnion score. I one day I noticed under the Equifax score it said “refresh for so much off” which I thought was weird because I assumed the Scorewatch subscription auto renewed. But I clicked the refresh link and paid the money anyway. I disputed one of things on my report and got a letter in the mail after a few weeks saying the account in question was deleted. I jumped on MyFico and pulled up my report and the account was gone but then I thought why was I not alerted by Scorewatch? Will turns out I didn’t have Scorewatch anymore. So first thing I do is pay to have Scorewatch turned back on (good until 4/15/14). So the other day I clicked on my score under Equifax and then the Scorewatch tab and I’m surprised when it says “view until 3/17/14”. Are you as confused as I am at this point? My head is spinning. I thought when I bought the first report with Scorewatch that it was Scorewatch, my score from Equifax (updated in real-time), my report from Equifax (updated in real-time), all for ONE charge, billed monthly, for as long as I have the subscription? Is this not the case? Does Scorewatch include my score and report for no extra charge or are the Equifax score and report one subscription and Scorewatch another subscription and just an “add on”?

Thanks in advance for the help

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Lechte
Frequent Contributor

Re: Subscription Question

@ryandan3891 wrote:

When I first started with MyFico I bought the Equifax $5 monthly trial with Scorewatch. Then after a few weeks I got curios and bought the Experian and TransUnion score. I one day I noticed under the Equifax score it said “refresh for so much off” which I thought was weird because I assumed the Scorewatch subscription auto renewed. But I clicked the refresh link and paid the money anyway. I disputed one of things on my report and got a letter in the mail after a few weeks saying the account in question was deleted. I jumped on MyFico and pulled up my report and the account was gone but then I thought why was I not alerted by Scorewatch? Will turns out I didn’t have Scorewatch anymore. So first thing I do is pay to have Scorewatch turned back on (good until 4/15/14). So the other day I clicked on my score under Equifax and then the Scorewatch tab and I’m surprised when it says “view until 3/17/14”. Are you as confused as I am at this point? My head is spinning. I thought when I bought the first report with Scorewatch that it was Scorewatch, my score from Equifax (updated in real-time), my report from Equifax (updated in real-time), all for ONE charge, billed monthly, for as long as I have the subscription? Is this not the case? Does Scorewatch include my score and report for no extra charge or are the Equifax score and report one subscription and Scorewatch another subscription and just an “add on”?

Thanks in advance for the help

When you subscribe to SW, you will get 2 reports per year....the first one when you first subscribed..which is viewable for 1 year, and then one more whenever you choose to pull...if you don't pull the 2nd within a year, you lose it.  Both reports you get thru SW are viewable for a year.  If you bought an individual report...it is viewable for a month...thru your SW page, you will still see that individual report that you bought...alll reports that have not expired are still viewable.

(EX08 - 654) --- (TU08 - 643) --- (EQ08 - 667) --- (EQ04 - 676)

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.